While the blog will continue to have post that are varied and more personal life than work life it will also be more focused on working from home. The benefits are too numerous to list but I'm going to hit the highlights here.
- More productive work
- More energized work
- Less traffic during rush hours
- Smaller carbon footprint
- Greater feeling of control of one's life
- Ability to have more diversified workforce
- More consistent workforce
- Less downtime from illness or disaster
- Better communication among staff
I am also beginning to blog at the new Commute-Free Office blog www.commutefreeoffice.com and I hope you'll read there as well. Those posts will be strictly information surrounding the commutefreeoffice movement.
Tomorrow I'll review some stats on the productivity of home office dwellers and start to talk about how I am productive in my basement corner office.