- Aim for Permanence:
- Make it part of the overall marketing and PR Plan
- Advance the Purpose
- Give it a Personality
- Always benefit the Partnership
Basement Corner Office (BCO) offers consulting and marketing plans and programs for small businesses and non-profits that are affordable, practical, and actionable. We can help you maximize your profits and increase the awareness of your products and services quickly and painlessly by building marketing plans including traditional marketing, social media marketing and experiential marketing (in store events, community outreach participation) that we can teach you to manage or manage for you.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Thinking About Sponsorship
I had a call today with a potential sponsorship client. As it turns out, we weren't a good match for their needs but I did talk with them for some time about how they needed to approach whatever sponsorship creation and sales plan they decided to pursue. As I work in creating, selling and managing sponsorship, I use this approach when assisting potential sponsors and sponsorship seekers in determining the opportunities that best suite them. I believe these five 'Ps' are crucial:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment